About us  |  Contact  |  Sitemap   

< ? php if (is_front_page()) { dynamic_content_gallery(); } ? >

Latest Posts

Quick Screenshot Capture

August 4, 2013
Quick Screenshot Sharing

Quick Screenshot Capture Quick Screenshot Capture Quick Screenshot Capture A most wanted application for many of us and no such similar application is currently available in the market for free. I have automated almost 80% of the work time of those people who require to capture screenshots of their screen every now and then and […]

Continue Reading →

System process at address 0x3bc3 have just crashed

July 19, 2011
System process at address 0x3bc3 have just crashed

System process at address 0x3bc3 have just crashed System process at address 0x3bc3 have just crashed System process at address 0x3bc3 have just crashed What is this ? For those who are encountering this article for the first time, I would like to give you’ll a brief description about what it is. This is a […]

Continue Reading →

Top 10 Super Computers In the market

June 24, 2011
Super Computers

A supercomputer is a machine that is at the frontline of current processing capacity, particularly speed of calculation. Supercomputers are used for highly calculation-intensive tasks such as problems involving quantum physics, weather forecasting, climate research, molecular modeling (computing the structures and properties of chemical compounds, biological macromolecules, polymers, and crystals), physical simulations (such as simulation […]

Continue Reading →

Free Nod 32 Keys Latest and Working

January 26, 2011
Free Nod32 keys Latest and working

Free Nod 32 Keys Latest and Working Free Nod 32 Keys Latest and Working Free Nod 32 Keys Latest and Working Description: Over 70 million users worldwide trust ESET to defend themselves from these attacks. ESET Smart Security is the most effective protection you can use to combat today �Its huge volumes of Internet and […]

Continue Reading →

Free Kaspersky key | 2048 Days license

January 26, 2011
Kaspersky Key

Free Kaspersky key | 2048 Days license Free Kaspersky key | 2048 Days license Free Kaspersky key | 2048 Days license Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 v11.0.0.232 About KIS 2011 v11.0.2.556 Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 has everything that you need to stay safe and secure while you’re surfing the web. It provides constant protection for you […]

Continue Reading →

Textaphrenia ! The texting disease

January 8, 2011
Text Message

What is texting ? Well ! 99% of the educated people know what is texting, still if you are from the remaining 1%, I would like to explain you in short what it is Texting refers to messaging using mobile phones , etc. India ranks 2nd in the world in the number of mobile phone […]

Continue Reading →

Social Engineering

January 3, 2011
Social Engineering

Contents: 1. Introduction to Social Engineering 2. Examples of Social Engineering 3. Methods of Social Engineering 4. Advantage of Social Engineering 5. Are You a Social Engineer? 6. Final Thoughts 1. Introduction to Social Engineering Before I get into the World of Social Engineering, please keep in mind that this guide was made for, but […]

Continue Reading →

Bluetooth virus !

December 30, 2010
Bluetooth Virus

Bluetooth is a wireless technology with which you can send and receive files to and from the device having the same technology ! This doesn’t mean that you can transfer files to longer distance but the range is restricted depending on the device and version of bluetooth. Normal bluetooth range in mobile phones is about […]

Continue Reading →

How is the data stored on Blu-Ray discs !

October 1, 2010
Blu-ray Discs

How Blu-ray Reads Data On Guard Blu-ray discs are better armed than current DVDs. They come equipped with a secure encryption system — a unique ID that protects against video piracy and copyright infringement. The Blu-ray disc overcomes DVD-reading issues by placing the data on top of a 1.1-mm-thick polycarbonate layer. Having the data on […]

Continue Reading →

How is the data stored on DVDs !

October 1, 2010
Digital Video Disc

DVD Storage Capacity DVDs can store more data than CDs for a few reasons: Higher-density data storage Less overhead, more area Multi-layer storage Higher Density Data Storage Single-sided, single-layer DVDs can store about seven times more data than CDs. A large part of this increase comes from the pits and tracks being smaller on DVDs. […]

Continue Reading →